The use of the diptych option here can help to accentuate the drama of the art work. It really is in the eye of the beholder. It can be hung in the same frame setting enabling the mount to be cut with two windows. Or, the two pieces can be individually framed and hung close together. For the best results in this instance, the use of narrow gauge frames is recommended.
Thunder on the sea
This work of art is printed on the highest museum grade 300gm paper.
Accompanying each print, a signed certificate is despatched showing its own specified number within the 199 limited edition range.
This work is available in a number of different sizes.
1) Each image size 210 x 297mm. Total with borders: 280 x 684mm. £70
2) Each image size 297 x 420mm.Total with borders: 387 x 950mm. £110
Other sizes available on request.
- Each work is carefully rolled and delivered in a strong non-collapsible tube.
- Packaging & delivery is included in our prices for anywhere in the world.
- Framing is also available if required. Please go to our frames section here for a superb choice of mounting and presentation options.
- For returns, our full list of Terms and Conditions for your assurance can be found here.